Your body is talking to you, but are you really listening?
Plenty of people eat well, exercise, and get enough sleep, but still have health issues. Some seem to get sick more often and be less energetic than those who don’t really look after themselves at all. Sound familiar?
Sometimes, we check all the right physical boxes, but we neglect the mental ones. Our patterns of thought and our responses to stress and emotional disturbances can be just as influential on our physical wellbeing.
The purpose of the workshop is to offer scientific physiological explanations of how the mind, our thoughts and beliefs system regarding our 12 life-factors (relationship, sexuality, work, financial, creativity, spirituality, etc.) can alter the body physiology and affects our health.
In this three and half-hour workshop, you will learn about:
1) Your body’s complex stress response system.
2) How to counterbalance with relaxation-response system to let our body do what it does naturally – repair & heal itself.
3) The current state of your stress-response system by assessing your signs & symptoms.
4) Assessing your own life-events to figure out any sources of mental & emotional distress.
5) How to communicate with your body, identify your negative thoughts pattern and replace them with positive ones, to help figure out the source of your health issues & keep your body system in balance.
*Pre-registration required, deposit is not necessary (payment at the day of the session).
*Register by direct message Wellness & Health Advocate or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attendance fee: IDR 400.000 per participant.