Manage your stress by learning about your personal stress triggers
WHAT IS ADRENAL STRESS?
Some says it is not a proven medical condition, but I am speaking from personal experience. It is basically a condition when there is imbalance in adrenal hormones (cortisol, pregnenolone, DHEA) producing by adrenal gland. At early stage, usually the cortisol will increase, and if this condition persist it will lead to adrenal fatigue where the cortisol level is low.
The result of imbalances in adrenal hormones include:
- Blood sugar dysregulation
- Poor learning & short term memory
- Chronic inflammation
- Pain syndromes
- Immune dysfunction
- Liver detoxification dysfuntion
- Low thyroid hormone
- Premenstrual syndrome
- You think you're healthy, but don't feel vibrant...
- You have unexplained fatigue & struggle to find the energy to get through the day...
- You are easily overwhelmed by everyday tasks that once a breeze.
- You have difficulties to concentrate on important tasks.
- You are easily irritated by family members & co-workers
- You have stubborn weight gain, bloating or constipation.
- Puffy eyes? Headaches?
- You have aches & pains that linger longer than they once did.
- You are catching more colds than before.
- Your libido is not what it was once...
These types of ailments affect many of us in our daily lives. They’re not serious enough to warrant a trip to the doctor but they still tend to drag you down, wearing away your resistance and leaving you feeling like you’re just getting old.
If you identify with some of these statements, your body is sending signals that life’s stresses are overwhelming its ability to keep up. And it is time to take a closer look on your body ability in adapting to stress. It is time to regain control of your own life.
When talking about STRESS, most people will think of it as mental & emotional stress because of worry, job stress, relationship issues, etc. However, some common stressors are:
- Toxins from our surroundings
- Sleeping problems
- Blood sugar dysregulation; from skipping meals, high sugar food, etc.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM.
It is not “magic bullet” solutions but tools to help :
- Identify the current ability of your body in adapting to stress.
- Identify your personal stress-triggers.
- Managing your perception of stressors, to help your body begin the process of responding to stress appropriately.
- Managing your stress based on your personal stress-triggers.