Nutrition & Diet
Your food...what you are putting into your mouth is the key to your wellness...
Food is just not nutrients. It also contains information to help regulate systems in the body. Every cell, every system, every organ in our bodies is produced from the food we eat. It doesn’t take a genius to realize that the better your nutrition, the better “quality” your body will have. How much, how often and what types of food you eat will determine how your body will responds. And any attempt to optimize the nutrition we take into our bodies must address some keys areas, such as meat or no meat, dairy products, unnatural fats, refined carbohydrates & glycemic index, enzymes, phytochemicals, superfood, supplements.
- Is a vegetarian diet automatically better?
- What if I want to eat meat?
- What about raw food?Blood-type diet?
- What about night-shades veggies & fruits?
- What kind of fats to take or not to take?
- Do I need to take supplements? Probiotic? Enzymes? Antioxidant? Superfood?
- Why do I crave caffeine or sweets in the mid-afternoon?
- How do I keep my blood sugar in control?
About the program
- There are many “diet” out there, and it will always come back to your individual need & personal choices, one that you could maintain & will not put your body on more stress.
- While most person will share similar needs (no meat or less meat, more veggies & fruits, etc), some will need specific recommendation based on their current state of health & wellness.
- If you are not certain about your diet, find out more about the guidelines for wellness & anti aging