Liver & Blood Detox
A well-functioning liver is essential for overall health and quality of life, because the liver plays a critical role in all aspects of metabolism.
The external environment contributes most of the toxins that the liver has to detoxify. Additionally, unhealthy eating habits causes lack of optimal nutrition & imbalances, then there are alcohol and prescription drugs consumption. These things add to the production of toxins and further increasing stress on the liver, hence the liver requiring a strong detoxification capacity.
When the liver's detoxification system is overloaded, the liver does not function properly, and the toxins are accumulated in our body. These toxins affect us in numerous ways, and have damaging effects on many bodily functions, particularly the immune system, causing chronic health problems.
The liver performs a multitude of essential functions in:
The liver has three main detoxification pathways:
- Filtering the blood to remove toxins.
- Enzymatically breaking down unwanted chemicals. This occurs in two phases, Phase I is done by modifying the chemicals to make them easier to metabolize by Phase II's enzyme systems.
- Synthesizing and secreting bile for excretion of fat-soluble toxins and cholesterol.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
- Liver detoxification process is done by taking herbs that optimize & support each of the processes of liver functions, including herbs that support the blood detoxification.
- These pre-prepared herbs are provided after the consultation, then to be taken at home.
- This program can be done without raw food/juice fasting, or for optimum result is incorporated with raw food/juice 5 days-fasting. The decision will depend on personal choice & individual state of health.