Intestine-Colon & Heavy Metal Detox
Why Do You Need Bowel Cleansing Program?
The bowel is important in:
- Digesting food & transferring nutrition into cells.
- Processing wastes & eliminate them from the body.
- Immune support, protection against invading pathogen organism.
Having the liver function properly in metabolizing toxins is important, but it is also important for these 'metabolized-toxins' to be properly excreted out of the body. For this reason it is advisable to have the bowel functioning properly before doing liver cleanse.
The colon, as eliminating organs, is simply not designed to store large amounts of old fecal matter.
The results of stores of old fecal matter are:
• It will become the breeding grounds for harmful bacteria and dangerous parasites.
• The extra garbage causes the colon to distend and expand. This causes the walls of the colon to thin out (like blowing up a balloon more and more). As the walls extend out, they press on and compress other organs in the abdominal cavity.
A clean colon is essential in the detoxification elimination pathway.
But if the colon is plugged, it's like a clogged toilet, everything backs up. The net result is sickness and disease. In fact, you can't even begin to cleanse and repair other body systems until you clean out the colon, so that the toxic material will have a clean pathway out of the body.
The net result of a backed-up system is sickness and disease including:
• Constipation and the attendant symptoms of self-intoxication.
• Diverticular disease (herniations of the colon).
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
• Ulcerative Colitis.
• Crohn's Disease.
• Colon/Rectal Cancer.
• Other related diseases including: diabetes, gall stones, kidney stones, gout, hypertension, autoimmune diseases (arthritis, psoriasis) and obesity.
• Other cleansing treatments (i.e. liver cleanse) are not as effective if the colon isn't clean.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The bowel cleanse is done with herbs or supplement provided, then to be taken conveniently at ’home’. These herbs/supplements will work to:
- Activate the bowel muscle & improve bowel movement. Normally, someone should have bowel movement each time they have a 'major' meal.
- Improve the wastes removal from colon.
- Soothe & promotes healing of the gut-lining.
- Cleansing from candida & parasite overgrowth.
- Replenish & optimize the growth of the normal & friendly bacteria system in the bowel.
As the colon cleansing help in heavy metals cleansing, this step incorporate with heavy metals chelation that will bind & excrete them.
By experience it is better to slowly introduce the organs to this cleansing process instead of a sudden radical change that will only put the organs into a 'stressful' situation. Depends on the individual habit, based on their daily intake, bowel movement, etc, this process may range from 14-28 days.